The TelDat device is a sophisticated datalogger, a monitoring station, and remote telemetry device all rolled into one unit.
With a wide variety of input, and output channels, as well as multiple communication methods, the TelDat is well suited to a very wide range of datacollection applications.
The TelDat can be used as a datalogger only, collecting data in its large capacity 4Mb internal memory and waiting for a manual download.
With the addition of a SIM card, the Tel Dat becomes a fully features remote telemetry device. The data is sent directly to a secure web portal which for a small annual subscription allows access from any internet connected computer.
The user can also adjust alarm parameters, and examine the data, from historical through to instantaneous real-time logging.
• 240VAC or 9-36VDC powered with internal rechargeable battery.
• 6 analogue (4-20mA or 0-5VDC) input channels
• 6 digital (passive and active) channels
• 2 temperature sensors ports and 1 humidity sensor
• RS485 input port (modbus protocol support)
• 4 digital output channels (controllable by SMS).
• Hi/Low Limits can be programmed to send txt alerts
• User selectable upload interval (5 sec to 24 hrs)
• User selectable logging interval (1min to 60mins)
• Data transmitted back to secure web portal, which will allow data retrieval, archiving and up to date information.
• Real time data transmission available.
• System status to text report
• Logger can be reprogrammed remotely via cellphone.
*NOTE : We work with Watermetrics (one of New Zealands largest datalogging support suppliers) who provide the data storage, web access and ongoing support, as well as sending data to the relevant authorities if required. They can also provide flow alarms based on variable consent conditions if required (there is a small additional annual charge for this service).
Delivery : This is generally a stocked item from our Tauranga warehouse
Warranty : 2 year manufacturers warranty