The TelDat device is a sophisticated datalogger, a monitoring station, and remote telemetry device all rolled into one unit.
With a wide variety of input, and output channels, as well as multiple communication methods, the TelDat is well suited to a very wide range of datacollection applications.
The TelDat can be used as a datalogger only, collecting data in its large capacity 4Mb internal memory and waiting for a manual download.
With the addition of a SIM card, the Tel Dat becomes a fully features remote telemetry device. The data is sent directly to a secure web portal which for a small annual subscription allows access from any internet connected computer.
The user can also adjust alarm parameters, and examine the data, from historical through to instantaneous real-time logging.
• 240VAC or 9-36VDC powered with internal rechargeable battery.
• 6 analogue (4-20mA or 0-5VDC) input channels
• 6 digital (passive and active) channels
• 2 temperature sensors ports and 1 humidity sensor
• RS485 input port (modbus protocol support)
• 4 digital output channels (controllable by SMS).
• Hi/Low Limits can be programmed to send txt alerts
• User selectable upload interval (5 sec to 24 hrs)
• User selectable logging interval (1min to 60mins)
• Data transmitted back to secure web portal, which will allow data retrieval, archiving and up to date information.
• Real time data transmission available.
• System status to text report
• Logger can be reprogrammed remotely via cellphone.