Our portable flow meter solutions are ultrasonic, clamp on and non-invasive, for closed pipe applications. This means no interruption to process and no downtime whilst the portable flow meter units are installed.
Includes both A (15-115mm) and B (50 -2000mm) Transducers, PLUS has a built in Datalogger
- Flow Range – 0.1m/sec to 20m/sec bi-directional
- Display – 64 x 240 pixels graphic display
- Programming via 16 key control panel
- Battery or mains operation rechargeable battery
- Battery Life – 20 hours from fully charged, depending on load
- Power – 110 – 240VAC +/-10% supply via PSU
- 9 user selectable languages
- CE approved
‘A’ Transducers in mounting rail:– 13mm OD to 115mm OD pipes.
‘B’ Transducers in mounting rail:– 50mm OD to 2000mm OD pipes.
Optional Transducers: – ‘D’ for pipes > 1500mm up to 5000mm.
Transducer Operating Temp:– ‘A’&‘B’ -20°C to +135°C. ‘D’ -20°C to +80°C. ‘A’&‘B’.
Outputs:– Opto Isolated 0/4 –20mA; RS 232/USB; 5v pulse @ 1 pulse/sec max.
Data Logging:– 200,000 data points. Up to 20 named recording blocks. Data displayed locally in text or graph format. Real time or stored. Can be downloaded via RS232 or USB port to Windows based PC.
Expected Delivery : 4 - 6 weeks from order confirmation.
Standard manufacturers warranty - 3 years